Featuring a highly efficient brushless motor delivering even more power and run time when out on site, Hitachi Power Tools has launched the tougher, faster and more advanced DH18BDL/JP SDS-Plus Hammer Drill.
Running for 50% longer charge than Hitachi’s conventional brushed DC motor, it has the impact energy of 2.6 Joules and a 26mm drilling capacity in concrete. Its three-mode action for powerful rotary drilling, hammer drilling and chiselling makes it a formidable tool for those working out on site where they have to rely on batter power.
User safety is the forefront; as the Hammer Drill has over current protection and the Reactive Force Control (RFC) system reduces the risk of injury from tool overload. The built-in LED light means users can work in dim and tight spaces and the battery indicator means you won’t have to worry about accidentally running out of power.
With 2 powerful 5.0Ah Li-Ion batteries, side handle, charger and carrying case as standard and with Hitachi’s three-year warranty available when registered online within four weeks of purchase, you can be assured of long service and piece of mind.
- Impact energy of 2.6 Joules.
- 26mm drilling capacity in concrete.
- The brushless motore runs 50% longer than conventional brushed motors.
- Reactive Force Control (RFC) system reduces risk of injury from tool overload.
- Constant speed control.
- Over current protection.
- 3 mode action: rotary drilling, hammer drilling or chiselling.
- Built-in LED light.
- Battery charge indicator.
- 2 x BSL1850 5.0Ah Li-Ion batteries.
- UC18YFSL charger.
- Side handle.
- Depth stop.
- Carrying case.
Here is the DH18BDL’s datasheet.